Mahasarakham University Declares the Emergency Measures to Help Students During the COVID-19 Crisis.
Mahasarakham University by Assoc. Prof. Dr. Prayook Srivilai, the President declares the emergency measures to help MSU students and their parents to deal with difficulties they have during the COVID-19 Crisis.
The tuition fee for the Non-Degree Program, Undergraduate Program and Graduate Program
– 50% Discount for the 3/2019 Semester
– 10% Discount for the 1/2020 Semester
– Payment can be divided into 3 installments according to the University’s declaration
– Free for the 3/2019 Semester (University’s dormitories)
– 50% Discount for the 1/2020 Semester (University’s dormitories)
– The University is trying to deal with the private dormitories to make a discount for the students
Scholarship & Work
– 1,500 Scholarships (3,000 baht each) by the Division of Student Affairs, Mahasarakham University
– MSU Faculties and departments will make a decision to hire students to work as student interns
Teaching and Student Services
– Students can be graduated for the 2/2019 and 3/2019 generally.
– For an internship on 3/2019 Semester, the 4th year students can postpone it to 1/2020 Semester.
– The Computer Center, Mahasarakham University has already arranged for lecturers and students to have online courses through the Google Classroom system, Learning Management System: LMS, Google meet and Cisco WebEx.
-The Division of Student Affairs, Mahasarakham University will provide advice on learning and living for the students who are affected by the COVID-19 crisis
– MSU Faculties will arrange the Student Advice Center and the Advisor System for the students
– MSU will provide the Alcohol Hand-washing gel and face mask to students
– MSU will disseminate COVID-19 information to lecturers, staff and students
– The Mahasarakham University COVID-19 Situation Center: tel. +66 (0) 8-9619-6669, +66 (0) 8-5778-7187, +66 (0) 8-7635-5957, +66 (0) 8-5754-2841 and +66 (0) 4375-4243
– The Suddhavej Hospital – Faculty of Medicine, Mahasarakham University: tel. +66 (0) 4302-1021, +66 (0) 9-8149-7839 and +66 (0) 9-5662-2283
For more information about the declaration, please contact
the Division of Registrar, Mahasarakham University: +66 (0) 4375-4333 ext. 1673,1674